January 2019 Giveaway!
he Terms and Conditions for the Parent Tribe January 2019 Group Hypnobirthing Course Giveaway are:
The promoter is: Parent Tribe whose registered office is at 113a Ladbroke Road, Surrey, RH11JT.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/parenttribedotcom and https://www.instagram.com/parenttribedotcom
Only one entry per social media account will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 12:00 GMT 22nd December 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the competition post on the Parent Tribe Facebook and/or Instagram page and share. Comment with your due date.
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, and similar time-specific benefits, they must be taken on the dates and place specified by us or the third party company.
If a prize winner does not take any element of a prize at the time stipulated by us (or any relevant third party prize provider) then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it.
3. We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prizewinners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
4. All stated prize values are at the supplier’s recommended retail price in pounds sterling and are correct at the time of printing. We take no responsibility for any fluctuations in prize values.
5. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue or an event are not included.
6. Where the prize for any of our Competitions involve the winner’s attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner (and/or any accompanying guests) cannot attend the relevant event, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
7. Winners will be chosen at random from all shares and comments on any of the prize givers’ official Facebook pages.
8. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Instagram, depending on where entry was made, within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Parent Tribe and not to any other party.
16. Parent Tribe shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. The prize is as follows:
A 10 hour Group Hypnobirthing Course in Redhill, Surrey, UK.
The KG Hypnobirthing Book
A comprehensive Parent Pack to support your practice at home
Parent Tribe’s ongoing support up to the birth of your baby
18. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.